Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important items to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return/exchange unworn items within 7 calendar days of receipt of your goods.
- All returns/exchanges must be authorized by For the Art Clothing before you can ship the item back to us. Upon contacting us, if we deem your return to be for a valid reason, we will provide you with an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code. This code must be included on and/or in the return box in order for us to authorize the return. If this code is not included, the return will not be valid, you will be informed and the item will be shipped back to you.
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from For the Art Clothing.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- For the Art does NOT reimburse or pay for return shipping unless the return or exchange is due to our error.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all exchanged or returned items due only to our error.
How to Return/Exchange an item
- Contact us to inform us of your desire to return/exchange an item.
- After further discussion and review, if we determine your return/exchange to be valid, we will provide you with an RMA Code
- Pack items in a secure box with all elements included.
- Affix RMA Code in and/or onto the box
- Ship item to the following address:
For the Art, PO Box 189, Sun City, CA 92586
We will then refund or exchange your order, depending on the discussion of the original contact.